10 November 2020
Desk360 report: customer service trend in 2020
Following the omnichannel customer service trend, companies can create a seamless customer experience. Providing customers with an excellent experience by getting back to their questions quickly and letting them choose the channel they want to communicate through is a core tenet of creating brand loyalty.
Only the companies that embrace multi-channel strategies and respond to customers quickly can create a very loyal customer base. The data speaks for itself: one-third of customers who have bad experiences go on to choose another brand.
Desk360’s Customer Service Trend in 2021: Asynchronous Communication report emphasizes the importance of written channels and multichannel support. Based on important research, the data suggests that you can create a loyal customer portfolio by following a good customer experience strategy.
With an in-depth analysis of customer LTV, the customer service trend report covers the following:
- What channels do different age groups prefer when it comes to customer service?
- What should companies do to follow the written communication trends?
- What omnichannel support strategies do customers expect from brands?
- Why is it paramount to create brand loyalty?
The report also reveals noteworthy facts and figures about customer experience:
- 65% of customers between the ages of 18-34 think that social media channels are very useful and effective in customer service.
- One in three customers says that they won’t use a brand after a bad experience.
- 92% of customers say they’ll cut ties with a brand completely after two or three bad experiences.
- 39% of customers expect a response in an hour when they reach out to a brand via social media.
- 73% of customers think very highly of brands that value their time.
In light of the data, brands should strive to embrace multichannel support paradigm to give users more choice, unify their support structure to eliminate siloing and prevent interdepartmental confusion and create strong customer experience strategies to increase brand loyalty. Customer Service Trend report focuses on the importance of multi-channel support and the benefits that come with it. You can download the report here.
There’s more where that came from. Click here to see Desk360’s ebook entitled Adapting to the New Normal.